Re: Poll Results

Robert G. Werner said:
Ross McFarland wrote:
Thierry Vignaud said:

"Ross McFarland" <rwmcfa1 neces com> writes:

i'm surprised/dissapointed to see unstable (gtk2-perl) releases in
stable dist releases. in general that's not a great idea.

unless it's tested.

it has nothing to do with testing. all of our releases are pretty much
tested
equally.

it's API stability. that's why stable rels should never be used in
production
b/c the api in them is not stable. we have the right to, and have several
times in the past, change the way things work completely during stable
releases as we learn how they should/shouldn't work.

-rm