Re: Poll Results

Dan Espen <dane mk telcordia com> writes:

Dan, it's time to upgrade your 1.054 machine.

That machine has a current (10.1) Mandrake install.
This is what it tells me:

root]# urpmi perl-Gtk2
Everything already installed

urpmi is configured to use the online Mandrake 10.1 sources.

I have no idea why Mandrake isn't more current.

b/c you're using stable mdk10.1, not cooker

Hi Thierry, I see you are posting from mandrakesoft.

I'm pretty sure you are not suggesting that I update
from cooker, I've done that before and it wasn't pretty.
I hate when an update knocks out URPMI.

then don't complain that we don't provide you a newer version of the
gtk+ binding whereas the one you were provided works smoothly :-)

I'll wait for 10.2.

well, beta1 is out and beta2 is comming, so cooker isn't so unstable ...