Re: GStreamer 0.05

Hey,

I just compiled gstreamer-0.10 (looks good) and also installed the new
perl bindings (great to have them this fast!). But playing again with
the tag support and playing with some of my ogg files I got:

Error: GType GstDate (136409032) is not registered with gperl
at ./test.pl line 34.

Could this be bound?

Thanks

Matthias

--
Matthias Bläsing (GPG-Schlüsselkennung: A71B4BD5)
ICQ: 84617206   AIM: linuxfun81   MSN: linuxfun hotmail com

"Lächle und sei froh, es könnte schlimmer kommen" - Und er lächelte und
war froh und es kam schlimmer ...