Gtk2::SimpleList signal question

I'm using a Gtk2::SimpleList to assign sounds for events in an application.
I'd really like to know what signal is sent when the highlighted row is
changed via mouse click or keyboard (up / down).

row_activated is only for double click, which doesn't give me what we'd
like.

Any pointers to the right signal?

Thanks in advance,

        -Sean