Re: Segmentation fault with Gtk2::MozEmbed

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Quentin wrote:
The following script crash after the third click of the button, ie:
after creating, destroying and recreating a window with a Gtk2::MozEmbed

the segmentation fault happens on a mandrake 10.2, a 2006.0 and a Source
Mage install, so it's not specific to my setup.

Reproduced also on my Debian-unstable system.

BTW, on my system I need to have
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/lib/mozilla-firefox-1.0.6/"
for Gtk2::MozEmbed to work,

What do these output?

  pkg-config --variable=libdir mozilla-gtkmozembed
  pkg-config --variable=libdir firefox-gtkmozembed