Re: Updated Cygwin ports of Gtk2-Perl

Yaakov S wrote:

FYI, I just posted updated Cygwin ports of the current Gtk2-Perl
bindings.

I haven't used cygwin before. I've got a customer running native win32 Gtk-2.6.8 with Gtk-1.060, and I'm thinking about giving cygwin a go. Is it a 'hacky' kind of solution, or is it going to look relatively polished? What are the differences from a user's point of view between the cygwin Gtk2 and native version? I will obviously have to do testing and stuff myself first, but if someone can give me a quick run-down of what to expect, I'll know whether to bother spending time on it or not.

Thanks.

Dan