VIP with gtk support

Hi, guys.

We are now two in this project and I have a few contacts with module authors
which work could be interresting to use in the IDE/Editor.

There has been quite a lot of talk about this in the perl XP thread.

PPI has PPI::Test, written in Wx! We can't let that happend :)

I'm almost ready with the core componant. Now is the time to influence the
design of the View base class.

Kaare and I would appreciate some help or input.

Cheers, Nadim.