Is there any Makefile.pl example?

Hi,

I have written a program using Gtk2 in Perl. It's the first time I write code in
Perl, so I need some help in writting the Makefile.pl

I have 1 file for main program, and 5 files for modules. Besides that, I also
have document files and some data files to be accessed by the code.

The desired paths are:

main program : $PREFIX/bin
modules :      $PERL_MODULES_DIRECTORY
docs :         $PREFIX/doc
data :         $PREFIX/share/program_name

I have read a tutorial about Makefile.pl, but it only teaches me how to install
modules in to perl module directories. It seems that I couldn't find a tutorial
on how to write Makefile.pl to perl applications.

So is there anyone can provide an example or suggest some directions?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Yu Wang