Re: rounded rectangles

On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 09:45 -0400, James Muir wrote:
Hello,

I've been reviewing the man pages, FAQ, and various demos but have been
unable to find a way to make a rectangle with rounded corners. How would
I go about making one?

I've done that in Sprog using a canvas shape object with a path made up
from straight lines and bezier curves.  I guess a bit of sub-classing
would allow some of the messy (but fairly straightforward) geometry
calculations to be hidden away.

Cheers
Grant