Building under Windows: Fatal Error ... command too long

Hi all.

I've gotten a Windows build environment set up ... Microsoft Visual C++
Toolkit 2003 and Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows XP SP2.

I've got the following batch file that I run after starting a 'Visual
C++ Toolkit 2003 command prompt':

---

echo Setting environment for minimal Visual C++ 6
set MSVCDir=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003
set SDKDir=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows XP SP2
set INCLUDE=%MSVCDir%\include;%SDKDir%\Include
set LIB=%MSVCDir%\lib
set PATH=%MSVCDir%\bin;%PATH%
Title Minimal VC6 build shell

---

Note that I had to add the SDKDir line, otherwise the build would fail
almost instantly - perhaps if this is the correct thing to do it can be
added to the instructions? Maybe wait until ( if ) I successfully
complete the entire build of all packages ...

Anyway, the build fails after compiling for a little while. To avoid
typing a lot of stuff out of the command prompt, which doesn't seem to
support copying and pasting, I've put a screenshot up at:

http://entropy.homelinux.org/stuff/build_error.jpg

Any ideas?

--
Daniel Kasak