Re: Displaying simple HTML and pod

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, Gábor Szabó wrote:
[sorry for the delayed reply]

BTW would it be possible with Mozilla::DOM to create amodule similar to
Win32::IE::Mechanize ? That one uses a real IE as a user agent with an
API similar to that ow WWW::Mechanize.

That was the main motivation for Mozilla::DOM, in fact:
http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=439001
a WWW::Mechanize-like interface that could handle javascript,
to be able to test a web application (you see a pattern? :)
  I haven't done anything with it for several months now,
though (sorry, I keep meaning to... if you see anything
in the TODO file that you want to do... :) ).