Re: Testing GTK application

While I don't see huge enthusiasm about the issue here on the mailing
list let me
continue with what I found.
I ran a GTK application written in Perl and tried to see what WinSpy
http://www.catch22.net/software/winspy.asp
knows about it.

I found a "gdkWindowToplevel" with the real title of the application.
Within that it found many window children and grandchildren and each one of
them was of "gdkWindowChild" type and each one of them had the name of the
program as its title. So it seems I cannot use that.

But then I noticed that WinSpy found itself and it says it is of
"gdkWindowToplevel" type
and it could show all its child windows.

Anyone with some input on the issue ?

Gabor