Re: JPG Image in print context

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 11:52 -0300, ADIS - CPD wrote:

Gnome2::Print::Context::grayimage
Gnome2::Print::Context::rgbimage
Gnome2::Print::Context::rgbaimage

To which you must pass the pixel buffer (255 value marking and one-byte
per pixel, three-byte per pixel and four-byte per pixel, respectively).
So, you must convert a JPEG image to the appropriate buffer (using
pack).

Whats the format of pack to covert it?

To this, I've no answer, since I've never had to print an image - so,
you could check an existing application using libgnomeprint, and do the
conversion.  For example, GThumb uses libgnomeprint to print various
kinds of images:

        http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gthumb/gthumb/#dirlist

All I know is that the ::*image methods of Gnome2::Print are similar to
Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf in what they want and how they want it.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>