Re: Steering people away from GtkPerl (was: passing arguments to the)

* muppet <scott asofyet org> [2005-04-12 18:40]:
On Apr 12, 2005, at 9:13 AM, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
Further, Patrice le Borgne who offers a french tutorial[4]
could also be asked.

Patrice has a gtk2-perl tutorial...  linked from
http://gtk2-perl.sf.net/links/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gtk2-perl/Gtk2perl_tutoriel.html

That's nice  now hopefully he could add a notice to the GtkPerl
tutorial that people should not be using this anymore? :-)

I'll point Gtk-Perl tutorial to Gtk2-Perl as soon as possible.

I just wanted to add that there was also a Glade-XML tutorial, in french
and in English here :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gtk2-perl/