Re: Modules and Name space

I guess my question now is that I'd like to package all of these modules
into one archive for CPAN... so what should I name it?

As it stands the following modules would be packaged:

Gtk2::Ex::Message
Gtk2::Ex::ErrorMsg
Gtk2::Ex::Question
Gtk2::Ex::Constants
Gtk2::Ex::Utils

I'd like to call it Gtk2::Extras but that's obviously too broad of a
name to take even though I'd be more than willing to package (and
maintain if need be) other contributed Gtk2::Ex modules in it.

What's the list's perspective?

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.