Re: Treeview DnD example

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 23:09:06 +0200, Jens Wilke wrote:
Hi,

is there any example out there on D&D with a TreeView/Model?

On $treeview->set_reorderable(1); the background of the moved row is set
to white. It is difficult to recognize, where it will be dropped.
Any ideas, how to change the background to transparent?

I don't thing it's the background that should be changed. I think the
moved row should be displaced to the right below of cursor. But anyway,
either of this can only be fixed in Gtk+.

(Lately I get an uneasy feeling, that each new Gtk+ version is
a regression in usability)

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>