Re: transparent layer over image
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Dmitriy Kuvshinov <dmitriyk genphys phys msu ru>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: transparent layer over image
- Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:41:39 -0400
(something tells me that this dateline is, erm, wrong)
On Jul 23, 2003, at 7:55 PM, Dmitriy Kuvshinov wrote:
But I want from above a picture to draw a line, not changing
thus contents of a variable $pixels = $pixbuf->get_pixels();
(like Color Snooper example script, but without mouse movement).
How it can be made?
How i can set transparent color on top of image widget for
example "\x00\x00\x00" (the RGB colour pixel)?
i'm not sure what you're asking, actually.
are you wanting to draw annotations on the image without altering the
you can either use Gdk drawing primitives to draw directly on the
screen after drawing the image (which can be a pain to keep up), or use
Gnome2::Canvas for structured graphics.
otherwise, you can just alter the image data, keeping a pristine copy
separate from the annotated one.
"it's hard to be eventful when you have this much style."
- me, rationalizing yet another night of sitting at home.
] [Thread Prev