Re: logical barred ?

hi,

Am Montag, den 11.10.2004, 12:15 -0400 schrieb Ross McFarland:
if you want to get a little fancier:

my $listview = Gtk2::SimpleList->new (
        map { $_ => 'text' } @tmp
);

but don't forget that fancy can be a bad idea when you come back in a few
months and can't remember what it's doing.
thats what comments are for , aren't they ? *g*

that did the trick, map was the missing bit, this should appear anywhere
in the SimpleList doc, me thinks :)

anyway, a big thanks to you all, now i can go on with my little app....

ciao
        oli

ps: who's responsible for putting apps in the applist on
gtk2-perl.sf.net, id like to have my apps added:
http://www.grawert.net/software/evonotify/ and
http://www.grawert.net/software/pimp/

--
got ubuntu ? --------------> GET UBUNTU !!!