Re: TextView row highlighting and focus

* Martin Junius <mj+gnome ml m-j-s net> [2004-10-10 12:05]:
When a row in a TextView is selected, it is highlighted
according to the style. But when the widget loses focus, it is
no longer highlighted.

I don't know about you, but for me it stays highlighted -- just
in a different colour that indicates that it doesn't have focus.

In addition, when I move the selection with
$widget->get_selection->select_iter($iter) then the row
originally selected with the mouse stays highlighted with a
thin frame. Any way to get rid of this?

That's the cursor for the keyboard navigation. Have a look at the
(set|get)_cursor* methods.

Regards,
--
Aristotle
"Like punning, programming is a play on words."