Re: Gtk2::ComboBoxEntry: changing the model ... what happens to the selection?

On Oct 5, 2004, at 7:04 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

Am I supposed to explicitly clear out the selection when I change the model? If I do, that's fine. I just would have thought it would make more sense for this to happen automatically when the model changes ( and perhaps also clearing out the Combo's child entry text as well ).

that smells like a question for gtk-list, or possibly bugzilla if you think it's a bug. (they will mark it not-a-bug if it's behaving as designed.)

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>