Re: ANNOUNCE: Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory 0.50
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Ondrej Koala Vacha <koala vju cz>
- Cc: Jörn Reder <joern zyn de>, gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory 0.50
- Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:43:12 -0500
On Nov 20, 2004, at 2:04 PM, Ondrej Koala Vacha wrote:
is anything wrong in my instalation? I have Glib & Gtk2 1.070.
$ perl testapp.pl
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Gtk2::Expander" (perhaps
forgot to load "Gtk2::Expander"?) at Gtk2/Ex/FormFactory/Layout.pm line
sounds like although your Gtk2 is bleeding edge, your gtk+ is old ---
the widget GtkExpander was introduced in gtk+ 2.4.0.
Walk softly, and carry a BFG-9000.
] [Thread Prev