Re: destroy_event signal on closing window

David Whitmarsh said:
If I connect a function to the destroy_event signal, it doesn't seem to
get called if I close the window with the X button in the window frame,
but if I connect the destroy signal it does get called. Is this the way
it works, that I can't intercept and stop a close from the window
manager, or am I missing something?

s/destroy-event/delete-event/

as a mnemonic, in X terms, the toplevel window is being "deleted" from the
window list.

you should've been seeing something to the effect of "no such signal
destroy-event" on stderr.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>