Re: video in a gnome2 canvas

On Nov 11, 2004, at 10:18 PM, Daniel Wright wrote:

I need to display video onto a gnome2 canvas and overlay text onto it. How can I accomplish this? Sample code would help.

need more details -- what's the source of the video? do you have frames as GdkPixbufs or do you point a library to an X window? etc, etc.

--
I think it worked on the Wiley Coyote model of project management - if
at any point you looked down and realised what you were doing was