Simple problem with visible property

Hi there guys,
  i've a simple problem when hiding/showing buttons, i'm not sure it's directly related to
gtk2-perl tho.

i've a buttonbox that contains 4 buttons, but only 3 are visible at the same time.
the four buttons are : cancel, reset, next, ok

ok and next are never visible at the same time.

here's a basic description of my problem:
when i $ok->set_visible(FALSE) and $next->set_visible(TRUE), it works as expected.
if i come back to the main interface, and select options that will cause the other possibility
i.e. $ok->set_visible(TRUE) and $next->set_visible(FALSE), only cancel and reset are visible and
by the left space, we can see that another button is there altho not visible.

by pressing in the lefted space, it "clicks" on the next button altho it's suppose to be visible
false and altho it's suppose to be ok.

is that a feature ? should i choose a different way of proceeding (e.g. use the same button but
change it's properties) ?

-Pascal

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com