Equivalent version of Gtk::CList::moveto method in Gtk2-Perl

I am porting another Gtk-Perl application to Gtk2-Perl.  The original
application uses the CList widget, and I am converting it to using the
Gtk2::TreeView and Gtk2::ListStore API via the Gtk2::SimpleList module.

The original Gtk application contains a big list, so in order to minimize
initial user interaction the $clist->moveto method was used to automatically
scroll to the appropriate position in the list.

I am having trouble finding an equivalent method of doing this in Gtk2-Perl.

I'm wondering if there is an equivalent method or process in Gtk2 via
the Gtk2::SimpleList module and/or the Gtk2::TreeView and Gtk2::ListStore API?

Cheers,

Indraniel