Re: Simple-?? classes

On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 01:30:36PM -0500, Carl Nygard wrote:
Speaking of the SimpleList class, I've implemented similar classes for
OptionMenu, ToggleButton, Entry, and SpinButton.  The primary reason was
to implement Tk-esque system for letting the widget keep a variable
updated with the widget state (and vice-versa) in a much simpler
fashion.

Sounds like a good idea.

If this is interesting to anyone, I can post some examples.  The code is
pretty simple.

I'm not sure if others have replied to you off list, but yes,
definitely interesting.  Please post some code.

Nathan Kurz
nate verse com