Re: SimpleList.pm and activation callbacks (patch)

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 14:50, Nathan Kurz wrote:
Anyway, enough talk.  Here's a tiny patch that might make
SimpleList.pm a little easier to use.  I found making a list really
simple, but handling the activate callback necessitated learning about
a number of details about the MVC approach (models, get_iter(),
TreePath's, etc).  This patch adds a function to SimpleList that users
can call from that callback function so they don't need to figure all
that out.  It also gives an example of how it is used.

patch pretty much applied as is, the sub's name was changed to
get_data_from_path which (to me at least) seems to fit into the gtk+
naming scheme. other doc fix-ups went in as well. credit given in
ChangeLog.

-rm