Re: Treelist selection signal

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 02:22:11PM -0500, Carl Nygard wrote:

Is there a signal for when the user changes the selected row?  I must be
dense, but I don't know what it might be.

Or conversely, is there a way to get a row_activated event without
having to double-click?

I believe what you are looking for is the "changed" signal.

I recently used something like this while working with SimpleList:

        $simplelist->signal_connect('row-activated' =>
                \&on_simplelist_row_activated);
        $simplelist->get_selection->signal_connect('changed' =>
                \&on_simplelist_row_clicked);

--
Lee Aylward
http://laylward.com