Re: Problem using idle_add method

Niel Das said:

However whenever I use "Glib->idle_add(\&callback_function, $data)"
instead, I get the following output error:

it's bound under Glib::Idle, from the Glib::MainLoop man page:

       integer = Glib::Idle->add ($callback, $data=undef, $priority=G_PRIOR-
       ITY_DEFAULT_IDLE)

           * $callback (subroutine)
           * $data (scalar)
           * $priority (integer)

           Run $callback when the mainloop is idle.  If $callback returns
           false, it will uninstall itself, otherwise, it will run again at
           the next idle iteration.  Returns a source id which may be used
           with "Glib::Source->remove".

Can't locate auto/Gtk2/idle_add.al in @INC ...

the function is not bound under the Glib package, i would think that with the
code Glib->idle_add the above message would be auto/Glib/idle_add though.

-rm