Gnome2::Canvas

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Novell Inc//NetMail ModWeb//
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
ATTENDEE;CN=Joel Allyn Cron;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;ROLE=CHAIR;
 RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:jacron0 uky edu
ATTENDEE;CN=gtk-perl-list gnome org;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;
 RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:gtk-perl-list gnome org
ORGANIZER;CN=Joel Allyn Cron:MAILTO:jacron0 uky edu
DTSTART:20040315T150000Z
LOCATION:\n
TRANSP:OPAQUE
SEQUENCE:0
UID:1079360647jacron0 uky edu4865
DTSTAMP:20040315T142400Z
 o an excerpt from a book on Gnome Canvas here:\nhttp://developer.gnome.org/
 doc/books/WGA/gnome-canvas.html\n\nAs to the call to root, I believe an ite
 m has to be anchored to something.  It's not always canvas->root, it's just
  a parent.  For instance, if you have a CanvasGroup in Canvas you can add i
 tems to the group as in:\n\nmy $canvas = Gnome2::Canvas->new_aa;\n\n$canvas
 ->{group} = Gnome2::Canvas::Item->new\n                               ($can
 vas->root,\n                                CanvasGroup::);\n$canvas->{grou
 p}->{item} = Gnome2::Canvas::Item->new\n                              ($can
 vas->{group},\n                             'Gnome2::Canvas::Pixbuf',\n
                           etc,...);\n\n(sorry about the formatting, school'
 s emailer sucks)\n\nThe canvas item just needs a parent for reference.  The
  call to root for $canvas grabs the GnomeCanvas' root, which I believe is a
  CanvasGroup.\n\nHope this helps and I'm not proven horribly wrong shortly.
 \n\nJoel\n\n
SUMMARY:Gnome2::Canvas
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR