Re: Making RPMS

Toby A Inkster <tobyink goddamn co uk> writes:

| How do I make RPMs from the source? I'd like to make a set of RPMs
| for Mandrake 9.2. I see targets for 'dist', 'dist-rpms' etc.. but
| can't get it to build.

Have you tried looking at Mandrake Cooker's SRPM? If you download
that, patch it with the latest perl-Gtk2 source and build it on
Mandrake 9.2 you should get a working Mandrake 9.2 RPM of the latest
perl-Gtk2.

you'll then need to add "Gtk2->croak_execeptions if 0.95 <
$Gtk2::VERSION;" statement to the "unless ($::no_ugtk_init)" block