Re: Trouble attaching signal to items in a submenu

Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

Yeah, just like clicked, released isn't passed an event. Instead of

$event->button and $event->time you can simply use "1" (or whatever
mouse button you want to trigger the popup) and "0" (meaning "now", as
muppet said), though.
Thanks!
I suppose this stuff is pretty obvious to you guys, but I am just getting started with GTK/gui programming. Using "1" for the button fixed my problem.

--
Lee Aylward