Re: vfunc binding how-to

On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 06:36, muppet wrote:

Here's the first draft of a document that describes how to do that.

Well written and understandable -- I think it's great.

I'd like to put this into cvs; i'm open to suggestions on where would be
an appropriate home...  perhaps gtk2-perl-xs/docs/ ?

I'll join Ross on that.  Since Glib is the thing that wraps GObjects,
it's also the right place for a document describing how to handle vfuncs
of GObjects.

Bye,
-Torsten