Re: Question about Glade vs no Glade

* Glen Gibson <glen_gibson maxnet co nz> [2004-06-10 06:30]:
Trying to decide if it's about time I learnt to build gtk2-perl
apps using Glade for building the UI, leaving more time to
write the stuff that does important things in the background.

Depends on the complexity of your interface. If it's simple,
Glade is probably a waste of time. If it's highly (and I mean
excessively) dynamic, Glade may also be limiting.

On average, you'll want to build your GUI with Glade.

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."