Re: Gtk2-Ex-Simple round 2

* Ross McFarland <rwmcfa1 neces com> [2004-07-13 03:36]:
is there any interest in this stuff or should i drop it?

It's great work, keep at it. I skimmed the docs and already found
a bunch of bits that need fixing; provided I get around to it in
the next couple of days (and I hope so!), patches will be
forthcoming.

At which point does this go into the CVS?

Regards,
--
Aristotle
"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."