Re: [RFC] rework of Gtk2::CellRenderer derivation

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 07:58, muppet wrote:

thus, the differences are:
- installation of overrides is automatic
- use inheritable ALL_CAPS_NAMES instead of freaky and bizarre
  non-inheritable on_foo and parent_foo.

Yeah, that approach is way cleaner.  I like it.

note that only the t-dir test and cellrenderer_popup example have been
modernized in the patch.  when applied, all the code will be adjusted,
and references to the old stuff will be wiped properly.

GtkCellRenderer.t seems to run one too many tests for me.  Otherwise, it
works just fine.

Bye,
-Torsten