Gtk2 1.033 (unstable)

Gtk2 is a Perl extension providing Perl bindings to the 2.x series of the Gtk+ graphical user interface library. This module allows you to write graphical user interfaces in a perlish and object-oriented way, freeing you from the casting and memory management in C, yet remaining very close in spirit to original API. Find out more about Gtk+ at http://www.gtk.org , and about Gtk2-Perl at http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/ .

Reminder: the 1.03x series is an unstable development series. We need your help to test these out and shake out bugs, but be warned that the APIs are not frozen and the code is not guaranteed to work.

As always, the code is available from our sourceforge project page:
http://sourceforge.net/project/ showfiles.php?group_id=64773&package_id=91218&release_id=213605

...and from anonymous cvs, tagged rel-1-03-3 in the directory /gtk2-perl-xs/Gtk2 .

Overview of Changes in Gtk2 1.033
=================================

* Lots of new regresion tests, and exsting tests are more thorough
* apidoc POD updates.
* GdkCursor's type member now accessable.
* GdkKeys incorrect mapping fixed, unreg'd subclass warnings quelled.
* SimpleList now supports a column type markup, for pango marked-up text
* x/y event members are now available where they should be, GdkEvent doc improved. corrected some invalid function -> package mappings.
* missing/TODO functions implemented in GdkDrawable
* Bug fix related to colormaps fixed in GdkGC

[Big thanks to Ross for rolling the the releases for me this week.]

--
elysse (pregnant): are your hands cold?
me: uh, i suppose so.