Re: Gtk2 apidoc TODO's, and a apidoc general todo

On Wednesday, January 28, 2004, at 02:45 PM, Ross McFarland wrote:

as for the general todo. we need to come up with a way to add methods to the
list of an object's methods when there's no xsubs for them.

depends on whether the pod shall stay in the pm file with the method, or can be kept in the xs file with the other xsubs.

for the latter (all doc in the xs file), we could just have a "=for apidoc symname" block in the style of all the others.

for the former, we'd need a special heading so that "=for include !podselect headingname" would work. perhaps, "=head1 METHODS" and "=for include !podselect METHODS"? this would make the doc more likely to stay up-to-date, but would make ordering a little more difficult.

Glib::ParseXSDoc and Glib::GenPod are going to need a whole lot of documenting by the time this is over; they've grown rather intricate.

--
I bring the rock, and provided it is fiscally responsible, I will bring the funk as well. And that's fo-shizzle.
        -- Saturday Night Live