Re: libglib-perl fails to build from source on mips(el), ia64 andalpha
- From: "muppet" <scott asofyet org>
- To: "Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt" <gtk-perl-ml marcbrockschmidt de>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: libglib-perl fails to build from source on mips(el), ia64 andalpha
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:02:49 -0500 (EST)
Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt said:
muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:
1.023 was released to fix those issues.
GLib 1.02*3* wasn't released and isn't tagged in CVS.
sorry, i'm a complete idiot. my brain saw Gtk2 on the last line of your
original post and assumed the first one had Gtk2 rather than Glib. that's
what i get for checking my mail in a hurry before work.
the build log shows what looks a crash in perl while running xsdoc2pod after
building everything. basically, this script loads the shiny new module and
queries the GLib type system for proper names of things for writing
documentation. could you send a stack trace?
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>
] [Thread Prev