Re: [RFC] export TRUE and FALSE from someplace

* muppet <scott asofyet org> [2004-01-20 20:22]:
i have grown very annoyed of needing to add

  use constant TRUE => 1;
  use constant FALSE => 0;

I use

    use constant FALSE => !TRUE;

just for consistency's sake. FALSE is then the empty string,
which is what Perl uses as the value of booleans that evaluate to
false.

what do you think?  is there anything else that we could toss
into that bag to make it more useful?

I like the idea lots.

I also like the proposition of having GTK_STOCK_*, and I think
all of Joe Smith's constants would be nice to have as well
(though I'm not keen on the StudlyCaps).

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."