Re: Adding menuitems to a GtkOptionMenu (well... GtkMenu)

Looks like what you think is a Gtk2::Menu is actually a

Looks like you either have to convince Glade to use stock gtk+ widgets
or learn about GnomeUIInfo's.  The man page for Gnome2::AppHelper has a
whole section about them.

i would have love it if you would have been right!
but unfortunatly, my glade interface file shows me that GtkOptionMenu contains a GtkMenu
containing GtkMenuItem[s].

here's a snap :
                    <widget class="GtkOptionMenu" id="optionmenu_menu_lang">
                      <property name="visible">True</property>
                      <property name="can_focus">True</property>
                      <property name="history">0</property>

                        <widget class="GtkMenu" id="menu1">

                            <widget class="GtkMenuItem" id="en">

btw, i'm using libgtk2-gladexml-perl 0.95-1 (debian pkg).

I'm quite confused as the GtkOptionMenu of in gtk-demo works perfectly.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger sur