Re: How to pass value back to main via object
- From: "Ross McFarland" <rwmcfa1 neces com>
- To: "Tyler Hepworth" <raklet gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to pass value back to main via object
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:02:37 -0500 (EST)
Tyler Hepworth said:
# do everything you have to do before calling Gtk2->main.
That explains it all. Set it all up first and then use signal
handlers and callbacks to manipulate the program - is that right?
i would suggest having a look at the following links:
those should give you a decent foundation.
after that the examples, perldoc, irc channel, and of course this mailing list
are the places to turn. C examples work just fine, you just have to do minor
] [Thread Prev