Re: Events and Signals

* ADIS - C.P.D. <jorge adis com br> [2004-08-27 22:19]:
I want to ignore the "focus out event" when closing the window.
How can I do it?? [..] "focus out" is called first than
"destroy".

Guess you'll have to install a timeout in time focus-out handler,
which does what you want when it triggers, but gets removed by
the destroy handler before it can.

See attached code. I chose a delay of 5ms; it seems reasonable
that you don't need to wait for a long time at that point.

Regards,
--
Aristotle
"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."