Re: TreeView and column resizing

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 21:07, Grégory SCHMITT wrote:

I'm using a TreeView and I set columns as resizable.
When I resize a column, the content is dynamically updated on the screen, which is quite a cpu-hungry task.
What would I need to do to move only the border (i.e only a single line), like Sylpheed does, instead of
the whole column and its content ?

Like the other ones, this is a gtk+ thing, too.  There's nothing the
bindings can do about it.  So you're only chance of getting heard is
probably filing a bug at bugzilla, but I actually think the behavior
you're seeing is deliberate and that your proposal won't get accepted.

--
Bye,
-Torsten