Re: ToggleButton Change Icon

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 19:49:40 +0200, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
* William B Carlson <carls107 msu edu> [2004-08-24 18:39]:
The rest of my buttons in the toolbar I'm adding
$toolbar->insert_stock and the icon button is a square, the
image is at the top and the text is at the bottom.

That's set using the toolbar-style property in Gtk2::Toolbar.

Is there anyway to get this button to match what my other
buttons look like on the toolbar?

Probably by using Gtk2::ToggleToolButton -- it inherits from
ToggleButton, but I don't see it adding anything other than
->new_from_stock.

It does not have to add anything. The only thing it needs to add it
honouring setup of the toolbar! Everything else is just inherited from
Gtk2::ToggleButton

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>