Re: TreeView and selecting rows

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 07:06, Daniel Kasak wrote:

I have a treeview that I made quite some time ago.
Now I want to have rows selectable, and some code running on when
something is double-clicked.

The Gtk2::TreeView has a Gtk2::TreeSelection object that handles all
this stuff.  You can get to it via $view->get_selection.  You can then
set the selection mode with $selection->set_mode.  For the double click
part, connect to the row-activated signal of the view (in case you don't
do this already).

--
Bye,
-Torsten