Re: pixbuf and text in one column

On Saturday, April 24, 2004, at 01:06 PM, Dan Lyke wrote:

A. Pagaltzis writes:
I'd think it should be possible by writing a custom cell
renderer; probably won't be very complex either.

That's the direction I started going last night on the ferry, then I
discovered that I couldn't find the subclassable renderer stuff that
Muppet did on the distribution that's on my laptop.

Must dig through and discover the current status of that...

It's part of the base Gtk2 as of 1.040. See the Gtk2::CellRenderer manpage, and the customrenderer.pl and cellrenderer_*.pl examples in the Gtk2 source distribution.

--
Jolt is my co-pilot.
  -- Slogan on a giant paper airplane hung in Lobby 7 at MIT.