Some beginner's questions

I'm back again after a reasonable break in which I struggled more with MS Access. I've got Glade-2 up and running, and I want to use Gtk2::GladeXML ( which is also working ).

The instructions say I can use:
$gladexml->signal_autoconnect_from_package([PACKAGE])

I assume the [PACKAGE] is referring to a Perl package which contains some functions or subs or whatever ... but I'm not sure how to turn my code into a package. Can I just create a file: file.pl and then refer to it, eg:
$gladexml->signal_autoconnect_from_package('/path/to/file.pl')
or something like that.

Is that what I'm supposed to do?

Sorry. Perl beginner :) I've done some db-maintenance stuff, but nothing complicated.

While I'm at it, are there any gotchas ( with Perl GTK2 ) I should be aware of when moving this stuff to Windows? I'm attemting the initial development under Linux, but will have to deploy on Windows for now.

Dan

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer

The following links have been placed here by the NUS Consulting internal spam filter and are for use by NUS Consulting staff only.
Please ingore these links.
Spam
Not spam
Forget previous vote