gstreamer bindings?

Hi Brett,

You've mentioned on the list several times that you were working on GStreamer perl bindings; I was wondering if you had made any progress towards a release lately? In private mail before you had said to muppet and I that you were waiting on 0.8 to come out, which has already occured. I'm just curious because I have a few ideas in mind that could use gstreamer bindings and I really don't want to write them in C :)

Thank you for your work,
James