Re: GtkSourceView

* Ross McFarland <rwmcfa1 neces com>:

24 mins of work, and we now have a functional binding for GtkSouceView:
      http://www.neces.com/gtk2-perl/Gtk2-SourceView-0.01.tar.gz

Err, there's a CVS module to check-out. ;-)

I know: it's been some time since I've been changing it, but time is a
factor, for me, right now. I'll have some time to spare next week, but
this w/e is practically off-limits.

Gtk2::SourceView in CVS is lacking support for some things, like the
TagTable, which should go away in the intentions of the developers of
libgtksourceview, and a pair of method on the iterators, for namespace
clashing with Gtk2::TextIter (I could rename those as class static
methods, like Torsten did on Gnome2::Menu), but basically
Gtk2::SourceView is ready, apart from testing.

Regards,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)                 [ http://www.emmanuelebassi.net ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4